THREADFIN FISH COOKED WITH HOUSE BRAND KURUMA MASALA
(a) 1 kg Fish
(b) 1/2 cup plain yoghurt/ curd
(c) 150gm onion
(d) 35gm ginger
(e) 35gm garlic
(f) 50gm coriander leaf
(g) 50gm House Brand Cashew nuts
(h) 7 nos Green Chillipadi
Note: (c) to (h) - Boil items with 2 cups of water for 3 minutes and blend to a paste.
House Brand Whole Spices
4 nos House Brand cardamom
1 no House Brand cinnamon
4 nos House Brand clove
4 nos House Brand star anise
House Brand Curry Powders
1 tsp House Brand Kuruma Masala
1 tsp House Brand Fennel Powder
1 tsp House Brand Cumin Powder
1 tsp House Brand White Pepper Powder
2 tsp salt
6 nos green chilli
2 tbsp rose water
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
200ml evaporated milk
1 cup of water
1. Heat a large sauce pan ,add ghee then whole spices and fry for a minute.
2. EXCEPT for the Green Chilli; Rose Water; Lemon Juice and Fish ; ADD ALL THE REST of the ingredients into the sauce pan and mix well.
3. Add water and cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
4. Once the gravy is boiling add the fish and continue cooking for 7 minutes In a low flame.
5. When the gravy has almost dried up, add the Green Chilli , Rose Water, Lemon Juice. And Evaporated Milk.
6. Heat for another 5 minutes in very low heat.
7. When the oil begins to float on top, it signals that the dish is done.
8. Serve Fish Kuruma hot with tandoori roti or rice.
House Brand Curry Powders are processed using cryogenic technology. The spices are cooled before grinding. This process helps to lock-in the aroma and essential oils in the Masalas ensuring quality products.