BANANA LEAF WRAPPED CURRIED SPICED FISH RECIPE
200gm cod fish steak
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp ginger (chopped)
1 tbsp House Brand Fish curry powder
1/2 tbsp House Brand Turmeric powder
1/2 tbsp. House Brand Garam Masala powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp yoghurt(plain)
1 stalk curry leaves (chopped)
1 stalk coriander leaves(chopped)
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 pcs of banana leaf
1 no. of lemon cut into wedges
Salt to taste
1. Marinate the fish with all ingredients.
2. Wrap marinated fish in a banana leaf.
3. Pan fry fish wrapped in banana leaf gently in the hot pan for a minute.
4. Turn-over and pan fry the other side for a minute.
5. Serve the pan fried banana leaf wrapped fish with lemon wedges.
Option: Use aluminium foil paper if banana leaf not available.
Serving Suggestion: House Brand Ready To Eat- Vegetable Briyani & vegetable Kurumah & Appalam.
Message: House Brand Ready To Eat products have a shelf life of a year and may be stored in normal room temperature. No preservatives are added.