MUTTON COOKED WITH SPINACH GRAVY
500gms of spinach
2 tblsp of ginger paste
2 tblsp of garlic paste
5 nos green chilly finely chopped
2 nos House Brand Bay leaves
1 tsp House Brand Cumin seed
1 no of House Brand Cinnamon stick
1 tblsp House Brand Briyani powder
1 tsp House Brand Chilli powder
1 tsp House Brand Turmeric powder
3 nos large onions finely chopped
1 tsp of Kasoori methi crushed
Salt to taste
2 tblsp ghee
500gms thinly sliced lamb
Ingredients for frying
1 cinnamon stick,3 cloves,3 cardamom, star anise,1 bay leaf
1. Clean, wash and cut thinly sliced lamb.
2. Boil spinach in salted boiling water for one minute.
3. Remove from water and grind it along with green chilli to a rough paste.
4. Heat up oil in a thick bottomed pan.
4. Mix in House Brand Bay leaves, House Brand Cumin seeds and House Brand Cinnamon stick.
5. When cumin seed begin to change colour, add the cut onions.
6. Stir fry till onions are translucent add kasoori methi.
7. Mix in Ginger-garlic paste. Add lamb pieces. Stir for one minute. Then add House Brand Chilli powder, House Brand Turmeric Powder and House Brand Briyani Powder. Mix them well and stir fry for 1 minute.
8. Mix in one cup of water and stir well. Add spinach and salt to taste. Bring it to a boil on a slow flame. Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: House Brand Ready To Eat- Vegetable Pulau & Channa Masala & Appalam.
House Brand Masalas are packed in Zip Lock packets which allow proper storage of the Masalas.