500 gm Mutton, cut into ½ to 1 inch pieces (Boil for 20 minutes or Pressure Cook for 4 whistles)
House Brand Curry Powders
2 tsp House Brand Cardamom Powder
1 tsp House Brand Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp House Brand Nutmeg Powder
2 tsp House Brand Meat Curry Powder
House Brand Whole Spices
1 tsp House Brand Cumin Seeds
8 Nos House Brand Peppercorns
4 nos House Brand Cloves
3 tbsp Yoghurt/ Curd
1 tsp Garlic Paste
1 tsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Onion Paste
1 no Onions to cut ring
1 no Green bell pepper cut into cubes
1 no Red bell pepper cut into cubes
1 no Yellow bell pepper cut into cubes
1 no Onion cut into cubes
Salt to taste
1. Apply ginger-garlic paste, beaten curds and onion paste to the mutton cubes.
2. Lightly roast and then Powder cumin seeds, cloves and peppercorn.
3. Add this Powder; rest of the Curry powders and, salt to taste with the mutton. Mix well.
4. Allow the mutton to marinate for about 2 hours in a chiller.
5. Now thread each mutton cube on the skewers, alternate the mutton cube with Red, Green, Yellow bell pepper cubes and Onion cubes. Baste with oil and roast over charcoal or in oven at 180/degs for 19 minutes .
6. Serve hot Mutton Kebab with onion rings.
House Brand Curry Powders are processed using cryogenic technology. The spices are cooled before grinding. This process helps to lock-in the aroma and essential oils in the Masalas ensuring quality products.