MALAI PRAWN KURUMA
A - Ingredients
2 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp House Brand Kuruma powder
1 tbsp House Brand White Pepper powder
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp yoghurt
Salt to taste
100ml milk evaporated or coconut milk (optional)
B - Ingredients for Frying
1 cinnamon stick, 2 cloves, 2 cardamom, 1 star anise, Bay Leaf
C - To blend into paste
20gm House Brand almond
20gm House Brand cashewnut
5 no green chilli padi
Boil the above ingredients for five minutes. After cooling blend into paste
200 gm prawn peeled & clean
1. Heat a large pan. Add Ghee and Oil.
2. Add B (Ingredients for Frying) and fry for 10 seconds.
3. Add C (Blended paste). Stir fry for 1 minute in low flame.
4. Add House Brand Kuruma Powder, House Brand White Pepper Powder and salt. Mix well for 30 seconds.
5. Add Prawn, milk and yoghurt and cover with the lid. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Open the lid and add lime juice. Genish with coriander leaves and serve.
Serving Suggestion: House Brand Ready To Eat- Jeera Rice & Channa Masala & Appalam.
House Brand Masalas contain no preservatives or artificial colouring.