MALABAR CHICKEN CURRY
1 kg boneless chicken cut into cubes
5 medium size onions finely chopped
4 nos tomato cut into cubes
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp House Brand Chilli powder
1 & 1/2 tbs House Brand Coriander powder
1 tsp House Brand Meat & Chicken Curry powder
1/2 tsp House Brand Turmeric Powder
3 - 4 tsp coconut oil
1 cup coconut milk
1 stalk curry leaves
Salt to taste
1. Heat coconut oil in a pan.
2. Splutter mustard seeds.
3. Add green chilli, chopped onion, curry leaves and sauté for some time till the onions turn golden brown then add ginger garlic paste.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and salt and sauté few minutes till the raw smell disappears.
5. Add House Brand Chilli powder, House Brand Turmeric powder, House Brand Coriander powder, House Brand Meat and Chicken Curry powder.
6. Add chicken pieces mix well and stir for few minutes.
7. Add water as required and salt to taste. Cover the lid and cook for ten minutes.
8. When chicken is fully cooked, add coconut milk and simmer for 1 minute.
9. Garnish with curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves.
Serving Suggestion: House Brand Ready To Eat- Vegetable Briyani Rice & Vegetable Kurumah & Appalam.
House Brand Ready To Eat products have a shelf life of a year and may be stored in normal room temperature. No preservatives are added.